SBMA In-Person Field Trips Overview
Welcome to our online registration system for In-Person Museum field trips.
All School and Teacher programs available for registration are offered at no charge.
Below is a quick overview of our enrollment process:
- You are registering for an in-person field trip. You can switch to virtual here.
- Select grade level and enter teacher information with number of students attending. If you are booking for multiple classes, you will have to register each class individually.
- Check availability for selected program. Please check your school calendar before booking your visit – there are no refunds for bus fee cancellations and reschedules are not guaranteed.
- Provide school, teacher, and field trip information.
- Once you complete registration, you will receive a booking confirmation with more information about day-of procedures.
- Please have 1 chaperone for every 6 students under the age of 10 years old. For students aged above 10 years old, please provide 1 chaperone for every 10 students.
- All visitors, students, and staff are required to wear masks while at SBMA.
- In Fall 2021, students will be divided into smaller groups of 10 or less to maintain social distancing. A Museum docent will be assigned to each group.
- Please keep in mind that field trips are subject to cancellation pending public health safety and Museum protocols.
To book a school tour for the Through Vincent’s Eyes: Van Gogh and His Sources exhibition (February 27-May 22), please contact us directly at 805.884.6457 or email email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions:
Please contact the Education Coordinator, Elena Hancock:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 805.884.6457