School Field Trips > SBMA In-Person Field Trip:
SBMA In-Person Field Trips Overview
Welcome to our online registration system for In-Person Museum field trips.
All School and Teacher programs available for registration are offered at no charge.
Below is a quick overview of our enrollment process:
- You are registering for an in-person field trip. You can switch to virtual here.
- Select grade level and enter teacher information with the number of students attending. If you are booking for multiple classes, please register each class individually.
- Check availability for selected program and select your date/time.
- Provide school, teacher, and field trip information.
- Once you complete the registration, you will receive a booking confirmation email with more information about day-of procedures.
- Elementary teachers: please have 1 chaperone for every 6 students.
- Jr. High & High School teachers: please have 1 chaperone for every 10 students.
- Please check your school calendar and bus availability before booking your visit – reschedules are not guaranteed.
- Please keep in mind that field trips are subject to cancellation pending public health safety and Museum protocols.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Education Department:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 805.884.6457